In a groundbreaking achievement led by an international team that includes Clemson scientist Chris Saski, the intricately woven genetic makeup of Upland cotton has been decoded for the first time in the ancient plant’s history.
Eight years ago, Ben Worley was in charge of a team developing an unmanned ...
El Niño is here and it very likely will continue through the summer. Better ...
The demand for goat meat is growing in this country and likely will flourish ...
From the other side of the world, Clemson University’s Kendall Kirk can activate a ...
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has confirmed a case of highly pathogenic avian influenza ...
Growing South Carolina Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Ag Technology - Trimble
- Ag/Farm Supply - Available
- AgriBusiness Representation - Available
- Agricultural Loans - Available
- Agriculture Attorney - Available
- Animal Health - Alltech
- Chemicals - Available
- Conference Center - UGA Tifton
- Education - Available
- Equipment - United Rentals
- Equipment Financing - Cameron Financial